Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yowza!!



Yesterday was my 100th post! My brain was too spent to attempt what I did with my 50th, which was to tell you 50 random things about me. I would probably start making things up, and while that would be fun for you, it just may get outta hand.

That being said, I got this rockin' idea from Don Mills Diva (fabulous read by the way): Ask me a question. Any question. Well, anything short of my SS# and/or the meaning of life. Although I'm sure I could come up with a pretty convincing answer for that one....
ANYWAY, just leave your query in the comment section below and I'll tell ya anything you ever wanted to know about me in a future post.

Sounds like fun, right?? OH you have no idea. If you happen to leave a question regarding my bowels, just be prepared to read an entire post dedicated purely to that. Because you all know how much I LOVE to talk about my poo.....

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Whoopee!!!! I'm first!!!! Okay...I can't remember if you told us this in your 50th post, so sorry if this is a repeat.
What job did you have before becoming a Domestic Engineer? And you HAVE to answer...even if you were a stripper! Were you? :)

kim-d said...

Okay, my dear. I really don't want to know about your bowels; however, I am certainly willing to listen if that's what you really need to talk about.

What I wanna know is this--name(s), specifically, for your new peanut. Girl? Name. Boy? Name. If Olivia would have been a boy instead of a girl? Name.

I know it's very personal, but you said I could ask anything and you would tell...hehehe.

MKHKKH said...

What's your sign? LOL!

HoodMama said...

Ok, how did you and your husband meet. If you've already told us this, forgive me.

Keeping It Real said...

OK, I've not one. What's the worst thing you've ever done behind your husband's back, since you've been married?

Why do I ask? Just a troublemaker, I guess.

Don Mills Diva said...

I'm wondering if you could give your children one attribute what would it be?

Redhead in Vegas said...

I have often asked myself this question in reverse.
If you had the opportunity to know, I mean really KNOW, that religion and faith were just something created by humanity, would you want to know and would it change the way that you live your life, teach your children etc...

oooh, this should be good.

love you!

Amy said...

congrats to you!

if you had a day to yourself, what would you do?