Thursday, February 7, 2008

ok! sheesh....





Just a little update of sorts, so I don't leave ya all wondering. That just wouldn't be nice of me....

My Nursey friend finally called back YESTERDAY AFTERNOON and said that the Doctor decided she would in fact like to change my medicine. WAAHHOOO! :)

So, just sitting this morning trying to get some crackers in my tummy before I take it.

Please please PLEASE as you go about your lovely days today, say a little mini prayer for your dear, frail, and slightly unstable friend Abbie. :)
I'm nervous to start something new, even though it should work great this time around. I'm just so darn tired of feeling horrible all.the.time. Sometimes you get to a point where you are so exhausted, and so dragged through the mud, that it's nearly impossible to pray for yourself. So some help on that end would be crazy cool.

And if you aren't into the whole praying thing?? Well...build a bridge and get over it, because this girl desperately needs all the prayer she can get and we have an AWESOME God who grins when he hears our beautiful voices call out to him!

I PROMISE I'll think of something just gee-golly nice to write about later on today-permitting of course I'm not hobbling around making monkey noises and foaming at the mouth after taking these.

You never know. It could happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...my MONKEY friend! I hope you're not drooling too much...I said a little prayer for you.....and I hope this new med is exactly what you need! ....LOVES, Renee'

kim-d said...

You don't even have to ask me for prayers, because I've been automatically doing that since I read about what you're going through. So I'll not only pray that you feel better and the new meds work, I'll also ask for some special Divine Intervention for no foaming at the mouth and/or monkey noises. We can't have you scaring Livie :)!