Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kiss This!

Livie has been TOTALLY enthralled with the idea of 'kissing the baby' lately. Any open shot she sees to my tummy and she is all over it. CUTEST thing ever.

Well, a little while ago after smothering my chubby tummy with slobbery kisses, she then pointed to my heart and asked if she could give Jesus a kiss in my heart. I smiled and said of course. So she planted one right on my heart and then leaned back in with her mouth right on my chest and yelled at the top of her lungs:

"YOU'RE WELCOME JESUS!! OK, GOODNIIIGHHT!"

Seriously, could I BE anymore in love with this child??

10 comments:

Redhead in Vegas said...

she rules!

Kelly said...

That is hilarious and completely adorable at the same time!

Don Mills Diva said...

After that story I'M in love with that child - so sweet!

kim-d said...

Awww, that makes my heart smile! She is going to be such a good big sister and helper for you! And she's cute as a button, too...

Anonymous said...

Ok Abbie I seriously what Livie to come live with me. She sounds like the sweetest most adorable little girl ever. I could listen to your stories about her all day and it just touches my heart. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Ok Abbie I seriously what Livie to come live with me. She sounds like the sweetest most adorable little girl ever. I could listen to your stories about her all day and it just touches my heart. LOVE IT!

Amy said...

just think.... you are giving her the best gift ever!!! it is awesome to see the love between siblings!!! really, it's awesome!!!

HoodMama said...

That is so much better than what my kids would say when I was pregnant! "Mommy, why is your bottom so wiggly jiggly?" I love Livie!

MKHKKH said...

Now that is the most endearing and absolutely wonderful thing I have read in a long time. I just love the way kids think.

When my oldest was asking about how babies got in your tummy, I paused to try and think about how I was going to say this to a 3 year old. She goes, "Oh wait! I know!" I braced myself. She said, "God takes the baby from your heart and moves it into your tummy." I said, exactly! LOL. Thank you Jesus for sparing me and for my child's love for you.

Anonymous said...

Okay this brought tears to my eyes!!! That is soooo sweet and so awesome!!