Friday, February 15, 2008

Laugh: you know you want to

To celebrate the randomness that is my poo, I thought I'd tell ya a few jokes:

These are great.

You will laugh.

And if you don't, well, you are weird.

I'm just gross like that.


Joke #1:

Q: What do you call a vegetarian with diarrhea?

A: SALAD SHOOTER!!


Joke #2:

Q: What does a math teacher do when he/she is constipated?

A: Work it out with a pencil!

HAHHAHHAHAHA!! Freakin' hilarious.

And there, my friends, is a little glimpse into the life of my ever changing bowels.

Yeah, I said it....AND WHAT.

7 comments:

kim-d said...

SALAD SHOOTER? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! The working it out with a pencil, however, sounds a little dangerous...EEEK!

Ya know, Abbie, I'm getting the impression that pregnancy wreaks havoc on your body and, thus, your mind. Hmmmmmm???? HAHAHA.

Really, keep those poo jokes comin' and, even though I'm just fat and not pregnant, I want one of those full-body pillows. That thing looks TOO comfy!

Be WELL, cutie. :)

Amy said...

love them! have yourself a wonderful weekend!

Kelly said...

My husband is a math teacher so I'll have to tell him that second one! LOL

HoodMama said...

Wrong. On so many, many levels. Just wrong.

kim-d said...

Happy Sunday Abbie, Livie and Hubby--have a good one!

Jennifer said...

hehehe :)

Kellan said...

I don't know what to think about your potty humor, but I do think my girls would definitely love these two jokes so I am going to pass them along - too funny! Take care - Kellan