Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm really not crazy.

I'm going to write a nice post today.

One that has NOTHING whatsoever to do with Busy Doctors or Nursy Nurses. One that has nothing to do with a certain someone who may or may not choose to use the big girl potty on any given day. One that has nothing to do with my bowels or any other bizarre 'pregnancy symptom'.
One that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I really am seriously terrified of the dr.'s office thinking I'm a hypochondriac, therefore, not returning my calls because 'she's just crazy'.

Nope. I will talk of none of those things today.

Today will be different.

I just don't feel like it yet. But maybe a little later. :)

3 comments:

kim-d said...

I hear ya, Abbie. I have those days, too--where I'm not gonna talk about this, that or the other. They usually end up being really short posts, ending with "See ya bye"--HAHAHA.

It's time for you to catch a break on some of this stuff! But the Big Girl Potty? Ummm...yeah, don't be counting on that one just yet. I'm sorry. Wish I was more positive. HAHA! :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed seeing your little girl tonight at church. She is just precious. I know in the midst of everything you're going through-it's hard to feel at peace. You are precious too!
Michelle

HoodMama said...

Waiting...just waiting.