Thursday, January 31, 2008

Can ya feel the love?

I'm a lucky girl.

Well, kinda.

Aside from needing to puke every 2.1 seconds.

But other than that, I'm a lucky girl today.

I'm a lucky girl, because today of all days, for the first time ever, I am the proud recipient of not one, but TWO bloggy awards! AWWWWW.....

My newest blog aquaintance Kelly at Life with 3 boys gave them both to me! She must have known this girl really needed a boost today :) They both mean so much coming from her, because while she is one of my newer bloggy friends, she is always encouraging and has just the right thing to say. Thanks Kelly. :)

One is this:



and the other is this:


a nice little blog smooch. *sigh*

So excited to pass these on to a few worthy recipients!

I'm passing on the Mwah! to my mommy at Journey Blossoms because mommas are just the best at giving smooches just when you need them.

I'm passing on the 'Spread the Love' award to my friend Carey at Redhead in Vegas because we miss her everyday since moving back from Las Vegas and I just think she could use a little Oregon love :)

So? Can ya feel the love?

7 comments:

Redhead in Vegas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Redhead in Vegas said...

awwww-
oh abbie, you made me get all teary-eyed. thanks for the love. i could definitely use some. it's nice to know that you guys love me like i love you. please come visit, ryan is twice the kook that i am. i know our babies would just love each other.

hope you feel good. get some popsicles. i ate only popsicles for the first 3 months, and they really helped the pukey feeling. plus, who doesn't love a good popsicle? rub the bean for me.
c.

Don Mills Diva said...

Congratulations on both your awards!

kim-d said...

I will be back to comment for real later, Abbie...I just wanted to say a quick hi so you don't forget me :) ...

Jenny said...

Congrats on your awards there, girl! You deserve them!!!

HoodMama said...

You deserve these! Whoohoo!

kim-d said...

Since you are feeling so nauseated, I'm glad that at least you got some nice awards :)! I so, so hope that you get over the yucks really quick. And I will also admit, I sorta hope your dream about twins comes true. I have twin grandsons, and they are a hoot. Of course, I could always go home....HAHAHA!

Feel better, girl!