Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pass the Pepto

Yesterday was one of those days.

One of those days where you are just sure your nether regions will just BLOW from the amount of pressure building in your intestines. It was one of those days for me where all day I would feel the thunder start to rumble down below, and I would drop whatever I was doing to race to the bathroom, just sure if I didn't make it in time there would be a horrifyingly embarrassing mess to clean up. One of those days where after EVERY race to the potty to settle my tuckus on what I like to refer to as the porcelain throne, there would be NOTHING. Not even a courteousy toot. *sigh*

Oh a day in the life of my unpredictable bowels.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Sweet Lord...I've had 2 close friends in my life with IBS. I've almost disowned them due to the trips to the head at the beach, the mall, THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE. I feel for you. Is it a bug, or do you actually have IBS or something like it?

Kellan said...

Hope you are feeling better today! Take care. Kellan

Jenny said...

Abbie Abbie!!! Go look at your "Ads by Google" down on your sidebar. It says, "No More Pubic Hair EVER". HAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!
See what happens when you post about waxing? I LOVE looking at what great ads will come next on my site. I'm gonna post about something crazy, just to see what ad comes up!
Hope your hiner's better. :(

Unknown said...

Ooooo, not fun. But I'm sitting here WISHING I had some irritable bowels...this fasting thing and nursing is wreaking havoc on my already slow running intestines.

HoodMama said...

So sorry! Hope you're feeling better!