Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And MANY morrrrreeee!!

*ahem*

excellent singing skills, I know....

Today, is my very own special Mommys birthday!

I won't tell you how old she is, because, well, I guess when you become 'older and sophisticated', it's not polite to do so....whatever...

BUT you can stop here and ask her yourself, and while you are there, maybe wish her a happy happy day!

I love you so much momma and am so thankful for the special bond we share. You mean the world to me and I'm so lucky to be able to call you 'mom'. :)

Oh, and here's a little happy birthday wish from Liv: ffgjtggghjj jkll; lwerty 8iop[]ggxfcfvf!!

We love you NANA! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! This is such a nice picture of you both! =)

Sherry said...

She's 54! Maybe loving daughters are too kind to tell, but coworkers have no such restriction. =) HB, again, my beloved friend, Denise.

kim-d said...

Awww, I love the pic of beautiful you and your beautiful Mom, Abs! I think that you are an absolutely delightful daughter--just look at the smile on your Mom's face. I'm linking over now to wish her a happy day!