Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Carter, who had the privilege of making me an auntie for the very first time exactly 1 year ago, celebrated his birthday today. We actually celebrated with a big family party yesterday, but today he is officially the big 1!!

Yesterday he celebrated in style by planting his very first kiss on none other than...ME!! I felt so honored. *sigh*

I love you Carter, and I never could have imagined how much joy it brings to be an aunt! Especially to a kid as freaking great as you are!

7 comments:

peachsgurl said...

Being an aunt is one of the best things I have expierienced so far in life!
Im glad that you guys had a good time at the party.
Give carter a kiss from auntie andrea next time you see him please

HoodMama said...

Love that! He is precious and has a great aunt in you!

Amy said...

He sure is a cutie! Happy Birthday to him~ =)

Kelly said...

He is a doll!! Being an aunt is so awesome isn't it?? I have two nephews and a niece and I love them to pieces. How cool that you got the first kiss--you must really rate!! :)

Happy Days said...

What a cutie! I was crazy about my first nephew and each new one I have been just as crazy about! Being an aunt is great!

kim-d said...

HAPPY, HAPPY **FIRST** BIRTHDAY, CARTER (one day late...sorry!)

Such a handsome boy with a beautiful smile...

And also good taste in the girls he kisses! :)

MKHKKH said...

What a cutie pie!

I would be happy to trade places with you! You have to go get your guts smashed while 2 doctors try to scrape the baby inside you to turn around. One doc said sometimes he even needs to push from down below, if you know what I mean.... So when are we trading? I am open all night for a trade!

Oh and a few more things you should know, you can't reach your feet, sleep flat or get out of bed without looking like a beached whale. Oh, yes lets trade!!!!