Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thats my girl!




You know you are watching entirely too much T.V. during the day when you catch your 3-year-old singing along to the carpet store commercial song....AND the bedroom furniture store commercial song....OR when she hears a song on a commercial that she recognizes from her dads guitar hero game and she begins strumming her air guitar and rocking her head up and down, like, HARDCORE....

I guess I could just say we are just supporting her musical skills for when she joins the opera or becomes a one-woman band later in life?

Yes. I'll stick with that excuse....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah, that is so great! That rocks that she plays her air guitar!! I love it!

I finally blogged again, after a months dry spell....

Happy Days said...

That is too cute! My son has memorized info-mercials and tells me why I should by a certain product. It is scary. It is great that you our supportive of her aspiring career.

Megasmiles Personalized goodies! said...

I can totally see it, it makes me giggle a little!!

Redhead in Vegas said...

that is stinkin' cute. i just love that little girl of yours.

kim-d said...

Oh Abs, I love that little girl of yours, too! BUT...BUT...now I have this head-bobbin', air guitar playin' visual of her in my head...AND SHE LOOKS SURPRISINGLY (and a little scarily) LIKE JOAN JETT!!!! ***I LOVE ROCK-N-ROLL...THINK HE MUST HAVE BEEN ABOUT 17...*** Whoa! :)