Sunday, April 20, 2008

A precious baby

My heart is hurting so bad for my dear Katie friend and her family who just recently gave birth to their precious son Henry. You can read more about it here, but the gist of it is, he had some difficulty breathing shortly after being born on Friday and is continuing to have a hard time.
I have come to appreciate Katie and the awesome bloggy friendship we share. She's such a wonderful mommy.
I can't imagine how scary that would be for a momma to witness this with her precious baby, but as I told Katie, God has him wrapped in his arms and is continuing to stick by their side through the scary stuff.
Please as you think of it pray for this sweet family during this scary time, pray that they will be surrounded by a true peace.

Love you Katie girl :)

8 comments:

Amy said...

Abby,

I am praying for your friend's baby. I wish them the best.

Amy

Anonymous said...

Katies baby is officially on my prayer list at my church. I hope all the best for her and her family

Redhead in Vegas said...

sending all my good thoughts and love to katie and her family.

Jenny said...

Heartbreaking. I think healthy babies are taken for granted, you know? I don't mean that in a nasty way, but I don't think people realize how many things could happen. I feel so sorry for them. They'll be in my thoughts...

kim-d said...

Prayers from Minnesota for Katie, her baby and the remainder of the family!

Happy Days said...

I am praying for that sweet baby and your friend and all of her family.

Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

I'll be praying for your friend and her baby and family. God is always in control...let me know what happens. I can't even imagine.

MKHKKH said...

Abbie- You have been such a blessing. I only wish we could be "real" friends. Thank you so much for your prayer and spreading the word for more prayers. They worked and out little guy made it! Love you. XOXO