Thursday, April 24, 2008

My little teeny-bopper groupie

Livie and I are sitting here watching Oprah today. I was pumped about the segment on The Roloff family, because I secretly *LOVE* that show and heck, they are from Oregon, so shoot, doesn't that make ME famous in someway?? :)

Well, the last segment on the Oprah show today is The Jonas Brothers. The newest teen singing sensation. Evidently they are being compared in greatness to the Beatles.

Ish.

Well, they start singing this wave your arms in the air and cry kind of song and this is what I hear from Liv sitting next to me on the couch:

"*sigh* He's really good.....I think he likes me."

Ummm...WHAT?!?

10 comments:

Amy said...

We love the Jonas Brothers here. They rock!

Kelly said...

That is hilarious!! You're gonna have to watch out for that girl!!

Redhead in Vegas said...

wait, she's like under 3, right? pray the next one is a boy, my friend. PRAY!

kittykat said...

and so it begins...

Jennifer said...

hehehe. I watched that show too yesterday. But I turned it off when the Jonas Brothers came on.

The Beatles...I think not...

kim-d said...

JOAN JETT, I'm tellin' ya..."I knew he must have been about 17." BWAHAHAHAHA! What I really love, though, is her self-confidence..."I think he likes me." If everyone could just keep that attitude, the teen years would be a lot less traumatic! The kid is a hoot...and I agree with the one who said you should pray that the new baby is a boy :)!

Kellan said...

She is adorable - how cute is that?!

Have a good day - Kellan

Jenny said...

Boy stuff starts EARLY, doesn't it?
Ok...who in the world is the Roloff family...and Joe is TOTALLY the cutest Jonas. Totally.

HoodMama said...

We love ourselves some Jonas Brothers in the Hill house.
Who is the Roloff family? Not that they don't make you totally famous being from Oregon and all...

Megasmiles Personalized goodies! said...

That is too funny!! I turned it off when they came on, but I'm glad you guys got to enjoy their singing or unsinging abilities!!