Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wait, what?? Was that SUNSHINE?!

Rain Rain go away
Come again another day (Or never for that matter)
Little Livie wants to play (And mommy wants her out of this house)
Rain Rain go away

This 'Spring' if thats what you want to call it, has been a tad bi-polarish, if you will.
We started the Spring with snow. SNOW! Did you all get that?! We didn't even hardly freaking get a flake of the stuff this Winter!
Then, all of the sudden, last weekend, the skies parted and...BAM!! 80 weather. I didn't stick around for more than a day before the rains came, yet again, but it WAS here!

I HEART WARM WEATHER. Why in heavens name we ever left Vegas, I will never know.

So we (I) took major advantage of the beautiful weather and forced Livie to play in the Sprinkler.

Evidently she's not much of a sprinkler gal.

She would much rather just stand around and look good in her cute polka dot suit.

Eh, who could blame her. She WAS pretty darn cute:

16 comments:

Amy said...

Oh that is cute!

We've had schitzo spring here in Nashvegas too. Snow, warm, rain, warm, wind & tornado sirens, warm, cold, rain.

I HEART WARM WEATHER TOO!

Aj Schwanz said...

Warm Weather Sisterhood: I think we need to form one.

I wish I looked that good in a polkadotted swimsuit: what a cutie!

Amy said...

Sprinkler gal or not, she's one cutie! Hope you enjoyed your day!

kim-d said...

OH.MY.GOSH. STYLIN' LIVIE!!!! I don't blame her for not wanting the sprinkler to rain on her look. I mean, what with the polka-dotted suit, water shoes, necklace, and movie star shades? Come on! And then there's that smile...

Is it just me, or is she growing like the proverbial weed? Whatever. She's BEAUTEMOUS! :)

Krista Motsinger said...

I HEAR YA!!!! SUNSHINE COME BACK!!! I am actually flying to Vegas in 4.5 days to visit my brother. I may not want to come back to oregon after being in the sun for a week!!

Kelly said...

She is VERY darn cute!!! I'm jealous of 80 degree weather. We actually had snow flurries all weekend. But it's supposed to hit 70 this week. Fingers crossed!

Megasmiles Personalized goodies! said...

I could not agree more, I'm so over this weather. Last week was such a teaser. Glad to see Livie took full advantage of the hot day!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!!

And I'll trade you! Its been in the high 90's here, the last three days, and I am already about to kill myself with this heater I have atached to my body! LOL I am counting down teh days til I will be in Oregon, for some cool weather releif!

Steph said...

What's with our daughters?!!! Don't they know that it's fun to play in the sprinklers?!! Oh well.

And yes...she does look SO adorable.

lovelyshan said...

agh! Utah is the same way! It was 80 lats weekend and now it's snowing...

Global Warming Much?

Redhead in Vegas said...

abbie-
i just love love love love LOVE her. she is so cute!!!
hope you are feeling good.

Redhead in Vegas said...

btw-
new post is finally up!

Unknown said...

Oh, to look that good in a bathing suit again. *sigh*

Don Mills Diva said...

She's a doll - no wonder she wants weather that allows her to run around in that!

BTW - I finally added you to my blogroll!

MKHKKH said...

We are suppose to get 3-5 inches of snow tonight! Grrrrr. I am so with you on the warm weather. Is it ever going to be hot and sunny here again?

She is way too cute for words!

HoodMama said...

She is precious and I love the land shark toy. Summer sun will be there before you know it!