Saturday, April 12, 2008

You've got a friend in me!


This is SO WAY overdue, but last week, I got this incredibly touching and totally AWESOME bloggy award from my Katie-girl!

It meant so much to me because I received it on a day where I was feeling particularly down. My little Katie friend has seemed to really sense those down moments with me lately-even just via internet-and she has been a huge blessing to me.

So thank you my dear pregnant buddy!

I would love love love to pass this sweet award on to Jenny and Kim.

Both of these awesome ladies are the greatest little bloggy friends a girl could find.
Each of them never fail to keep a smile on my face and I hope to be just like them when I grow up-because they are SO much older than me. Like WAY older.

HAHAHAHHAHA Oh, I kid.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on your award! This one seems so sweet - just like you. I hope you have a great weekend. You are seriously one of the cutest pregnant girls I know right now - makes me want to be that way (I am coming to the conclusion that I am just too old!) Anyway, talk to you later and have a good one! =)

Jenny said...

WOW...like, wow. *blushing*
Thank you so so much sweet Abbie!
I am SO busy working on this Silent Auction...it's this Friday so I am in panic mode, and it's ALL I DO. So, this award was so nice to see when I am in a panicky, anxious mood! Thanks for making me smiley and happy.
Ummm...not sure about the older comment. (picture me with my hands on my hips...shaking my finger at you...like a mom)
Love ya!!! :)

MKHKKH said...

Abbie- You are such a sweetie. It is strange how you can grow to care about someone you have never even met. I love coming to your blog because you always make me smile!

kim-d said...

ABS!!!!! Thank you, Sweetie! Little did I know that, as I was having the time of my life at the gala, you were busy bestowing this sweet bloggy award on me. I am touched and honored, really. And I could cry...because that's the way we old ladies get when we're happy. BWAHAHAHAHA! Yup, yup, yup, I may be WAY older than you, but I could teach ya some valuable things, kiddo :). And if you promise to give me more awards, I just might. Seriously, THANK YOU, ABBIE...this especially means a lot to me cause it's from you. My funny, cute little preggo friend!