Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Schools out....forever!!

I've been tagged for a meme by my darling friend Carey.

I was never, oh how should I say this, academically advanced in school, but let me tell ya, if they would have graded purely on being a little social butterfly, I would have rocked the 4.0 without a doubt. :)

5 classes I wish they would've taught in school:

1. The art of using the 15 item and under line at the grocery store.
C'mon people: IT'S NOT THAT FRIGGIN HARD!! Count the dang items in your cart. If you can't count, get someone to do it for you. Just don't let that someone be me, I'm obviously in this line for a reason, I'M IN A HURRY.

2. How to birth a child painlessly
Enough said.

3. Make up application 101
FYI: that orange line under your jaw line?? NOT PRETTY. Learn how to blend ladies, just learn how to blend.

4. Geometry. Algebra. All Math.
Oh wait. They did teach that in school? Oh. Nevermind. Did I mention I was really good at the whole social thing??

5. How to end sales calls: FOREVER!
I'm pretty sure that calling me 5 or 6 times a day (no joke) to inform me via automated message that my car warranty is about to expire (which it's not) isn't going to get to me to give you all my god forsaken personal information thankyouverymuch.

6 comments:

kim-d said...

HEY ABBIE!!! **sticks foot up in air** SMELL MY FOOT!!! No? Well, then how about you pull my finger and I'll toot the ABC's for ya! HAHAHAHAHAHA...

And just think, I'm first to comment today :)!

Geometry. Algebra. Math. They taught those? Really? Hmmmm. I missed it, too...

Happy Days said...

I missed those classes too! That was a good one!

Anonymous said...

Hahah, I hear you on the 15 items or less line!!! Seriously, people either can't read and think it says 15 items or more, or can't count!! :)

HoodMama said...

Love this list. I would have definitely picked your school!

Redhead in Vegas said...

if people would just get off the cell phone every once and a while #1 would be a distant memory. as for teaching algebra and geometry, puh-leez, when was the last time you needed to find the hypotenuse of a right triangle?

yeah, that's right, i said hypotenuse!

Jennifer said...

Uh oh...I am one of those people who sneak into the express lanes at the store with (a few) items over the limit. Only a few though :)