Thursday, May 8, 2008

Many thank-yous from the head momma:

This morning I got this email from my momma, and thought I would relay her message to all of you fine beauties that wished her a happy day!!

Here is what she said:
"Hey – Could you do me a favor? I’d love it if you could post something on your blog for me. I just wanted to thank many of your very amazing readers who took the time to wish me a happy birthday last week. That really brightened my day! Sigh…I just love bloggy-land…"

So, on behalf of my mommy dearest, Thank you for all of her many happy birthday wishes, that meant so much to her! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

She is surely welcome - anything for a good bloggy friend's mom! I hope she had a great day. =)

Jenny said...

U r welcome. :)

kim-d said...

♥HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY♥

Have a great day, Sweetie!

Kellan said...

I hope you mother had a wonderful Birthday and I also hope you both have had a wonderful Mother's Day! Take care- Kellan