Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mudders Day!!

Hope all of you mothers, mothers-to-be, and women who hope to be mothers someday had a truly special day today!

May you feel blessed beyond words (even in the midst of those moments when you feel like pulling out your hair) as you remember what incredibly special and important parts you women play in the lives of those around you!


Thank you Miss Olivia for making me a mommy for the very first time 3 years ago and not acting like I messed you up too bad while learning this mom thing :)




Ok, I suppose I should thank this handsome devil who impregnated me in the first place to even make this mommy thing possible! ;)


Happy Mothers Day!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

You 3 are just too cute!! You crack me up.

I hope you enjoyed your special day!

HoodMama said...

Happy Happy Mother's Day!!! Hope you had a blessed one!

Redhead in Vegas said...

happy, happy, happy. you look so great and you girl is just a peach! love you guys so much.

Jennifer said...

Happy Mother's Day! I LOVE the photo of you holding Livie. Soooo cute :)

kim-d said...

Oh Abs, I LOVE the pic of you and your Cute Little Impregnator!!! No wonder Livie is SO FUN...I mean, really! Just look at her face in that picture with you--she just looks like THE MOST FUN kid, and she also looks like she SORTA likes her Mama a little bit :).

Can't wait to know what Samantha Jane looks like, cause it sure is a pretty name...

Amy said...

You are so cute! I love these pics. I hope you had a fabulous day!

kittykat said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Hope you were able to take the time to focus on you for a change and that you had a wonderful day!

love the face in the pic of you and Jon- that's my abby!!!

Love you guys!

Don Mills Diva said...

You guys are the cutest!

Happy belated Mother's Day Abbie!

Krista Motsinger said...

You my dear....always make me laugh:)

MKHKKH said...

Abbie- I hope you had a very good Mother's Day. You deserve it. You are glowing girl! Motherhood looks good on you.