Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Daddio

I may be scarce this week for the simple fact that the big guy in the house is on vaca ALL WEEK!! YIPEE!!

I'll fill you in on all the fun things we've been doing to overly spoil ourselves and Miss Olivia at the end of the week. And who knows, by then I maybe be saying 'the big guy in the house is going back to work soon...YIPEE!!' hahah I kid. Kind of. :)

We LOVE LOVE LOVE having Daddy home with us all day!!! :)



P.s. I sincerely apologize for the ridiculous team he is lovingly supporting on his hat in this picture. Gag me with a spoon. Beavers are hideously smelly little buck-toothed creatures.
*ahem* go DUCKS. :)

8 comments:

Krista Motsinger said...

HAHAHA:) Isn't it wonderful having daddy home!!!!!! Logan goes through with drawals after Jason goes back to work after vacation! Hope Livie doesn't!
PS...don't send Olivia to me....I have no idea what I am doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heehee

denise said...

Nana wants to see a picture of the merry-go-round NOW...

Redhead in Vegas said...

hurry back! we'll miss you.

Kelly said...

Enjoy the week off with hubby. I'm sure the 3 of you will have some fun!! Looking forward to the stories.....

HoodMama said...

Oh, enjoy that week! I love it when Trey is off and we can just hang out! Can't wait to hear about your week!

Jenny said...

Have fun! See you when you get back...

MKHKKH said...

Have a great time with your sugar daddy! :) Can't wait to hear of the fun you had.

Redhead in Vegas said...

i just checked your myspace page. i know you're back. where is your post?????