Friday, March 28, 2008

Ugh.

So it's about this perpetual funk I'm in.

I can't blog. *SOB*

I've got so much rolling around in my head. Stuff I think about while laying in bed AWAKE at night, stuff I can't stop thinking about while partaking in my every-day activities, no matter how mundane those said activities may be (sitting on the couch).

But I can't blog about them. I've got this malfunction lately somewhere between my brain and the tips of my fingers that prevents me from tapping these keys to put down exactly whats going on in this crazy noggin. It's like my brain farts the second I try and type it out, and let me tell ya, it doesn't smell so good, like it's something of the 'silent-but-deadly' variety. *sigh*

So, for now, I'll just share one of my favorite pictures of that child whom I birthed from my loins.

That was gross, I apologize.

This one never fails to make me smile, no matter how wickedly toddler-ish she has been lately:

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah, how could you not smile? She cracks me up, and what a cutie! Oh, and how much more beautiful could her hair get?!? :)

Cheer up, you'll get your groove back soon. Blam it on pregnancy!!!

Steph said...

I've totally been there! I hate bloggers block. Thankfully, it does pass.

Your daughter on the other hand seems to have no trouble expressing herself! So cute!

peachsgurl said...

that picture makes me miss her so much more. Don't ever forget I am always willing to have her come stay with auntie at the beach for a few days to give you a little break.
Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday! Love ya

Kelly said...

Maybe it's pregnancy brain!!

Cute pic, that would make me smile every time I saw it too!

Amy said...

You are too cute. I have brain farts all the time, and I am not even pregnant.

This is a mega cute picture. She is a darling!

Jenny said...

I.WANT.HER.HAIR. NOW!
She's adorable, and the expression is priceless! Would that be a smile and growl combo?
We love you even if you come on your blog and just say hi. Don't stress it. Just enjoy that pregnancy!

Krista Motsinger said...

What a little beauty queen. I already have decided her and Logan will be a wonderful match...when they are much much much older:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

(Trying again)

Bea-u-ti-ful girl! No need to stress over post-free days...enjoy that little one and grow a baby!

(okay that's better)

Anonymous said...

So Abbie I think Livie has the most beautiful hair. It looks perfect in that picture and so flowing...Love it and her smile...She looks so grown up in this picture. Miss ya.

lovelyshan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lovelyshan said...

I thought I'd steal a peak at the only other link on Dan's page but my own :)

Your daughter is so absolutely expressive! I have a "duh" look in all my baby pictures and your daughter seems to fill the "expression quota" of the year in a single blog. Just thought you should know :).

As for blog block, I feel yah. I've been trying to blog at my new job and it's consumed in the sentence-by-sentence read out of my every exact movement.

Pictures are a good filler though!

Thanks for reading my blog :)

kim-d said...

I hate to tell you this, Abbie, and I mean it in the NICE way...when you post pix like that? We don't even mind if your brain farts big, silent, smelly ones. Because THAT is so darn cute I can hardly stand it. She, who sprang forth from your loins and nether regions, looks like one fun little chicklet :)!

MKHKKH said...

I know the feeling. I am every night obsessing about stuff but have pretty boring stuff to post about. Hey, at least you make cute kids, things could be worse:)