Friday, March 7, 2008

All good things must come to an end

I'm a Top Mommma!

My little stint on the front page of 'TopMomma.com' has now ended. How much fun it was to be recognized as a top momma blogger and to have so many new readers enjoying my blog! I also in the mean time got to enjoy a few new blogs myself-and ya all know I just love a good read!

Thanks for all the 'clicks' to keep me up there! That was so nice, gee golly!

It's now time for someone else to enjoy one of the coveted TopMomma spots, so I encourage you to head back over there and see what new faces are on there! HI-LARIOUS I tell you!!

Have a great weekend everyone, and I'll fill you in on my little beachy adventure in a few days!

4 comments:

Amy said...

you'll always be a top momma! you go, girl!

HoodMama said...

I promise I voted about 8 times. I'm so glad you're away resting and getting to spend time with your mom and sister. Can't wait to hear all about it.

kim-d said...

I can't wait to hear about your weekend, Abbie. And to me, you are just plain THE TOP. Of everything. Always. :)

MKHKKH said...

At least you have been to the top:)