Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Preparing my acceptance speech




Oh golly, who to thank first??

Of course there are those who have supported me all along, you, my bloggy readers. And then there is my daughter, who without her I would have never had as many great pooping stories as I have. Oh and my dear husband who makes sure to tell me how funny I am, even when I'm not. Thank you. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

Ok, over dramatic much?

I was just informed via e-mail this morning that my blog made it onto TopMomma.com. Not really sure what that means, but oh-so-exciting at the same time?? Sure!

I guess the gist of it is, when you are a top-momma blogger, your blog picture makes it to the front page, and then readers can go and click on a referral link to keep your picture on the front page. I guess it's to see how long you can stay on the front page. Too much anxiety for me. One day is enough.

But alas, here is my referral link so that you know I'm not lying. :)

I'm the 'special' looking doggy with the glasses.

Looks like there are a ton of fabulous bloggers on there-so happy reading!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

Woohoo! It worked. That is so awesome!!!

HoodMama said...

WHOOHOO! You're so awesome I can't stand it. I'm going to vote right now!!!

Steph said...

Way to go you! Your blog is quite fabulous!

Jeph and LeAnnes Blog said...

Yeah, yeah!! You are a great blogger...I aspire to be as good as you someday of course, probably once I have poop stories to tell!

:)

Anonymous said...

That is so great! Yay!!!


On a side note, how do I add blogs that I visit to my page? And... I looooved the book lovley bones too!

Don Mills Diva said...

I clicked for you Abbie!

Amy said...

i am going to click for you now!!! congrats. i just love your blog. i also like hearing fun stories about pregnant women (and your's by far are the best!!!... no! no! not in a bad way. i just love everything about it and it takes me back to when i was! oh such miracles!!!

denise said...

(Aplauding wildly)...That's MY girl!!

MKHKKH said...

Hooray for Abbie!!! I am going to go check it out now!

Jenny said...

Woo hoo! *me clapping*
Way to go, girl!

Unknown said...

Yay Abbie!! Congrats!!