Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Party on, Liv!

I was so exhausted after a long 2 day birthday celebration that by the time the end came around last night, I was nearly on my way to the loony bin.

So, please excuse the fact that I didn't post a heart-felt, truly meaningful happy birthday post to my darling daughter ON her actual day of birth, but I'm afraid it would have looked something like this:

'sl;eigusUGHSMigunsi! SIigmwignc,s apOS, CBISIE WOIEsicmb!'
Love, Mom

Yeah, it was probably a good idea that I waited until today to express my love and pride for my one and only.

Sunday was a fun day, as we had family over for a birthday party for our big 3 year old, where there was good food, fun presents and an all around good time spent together. Oh, and get this: for the last, oh, YEAR or so it has been raining NONSTOP here, but praise the lord, Sunday morning came around and the skies parted and out came the sun!! WAHOO! Blue skies and not a cloud in sight. Thats what I call a major kiss from God! :)

Last year for birthday #2, Livie had a disney princess party. Birthday #3 came around and what kind of party did Miss Olivia want this year? You guessed it. A Disney Princess party. Again.
I swear, it looks like a princess crapped pink everywhere around here. I have never seen more pink in my life. Or princess. Yikes. Maybe next year she'll make up for it and want a transformers party. One could only hope....







I know you all will question whether or not this photo was doctored in anyway, but from my lips to your ears, I swear, it really is me in the kitchen preparing some sort of food. I know, weird, right? It's ok, take a minute a catch your breath. I know this is a lot to take in....



As I said before, the sun decided to make an appearance for the day, so we all got to enjoy some time playing in the back yard!



The next day was Livie's actual birthday. It was a pretty fun day with just her, mom and dad. I'll share more on that later....

Until then....Party On dudes! ;)


6 comments:

Steph said...

Ahh...Happy Birthday to that sweet girl!

So far we haven't gotten the Princess obsession around here yet, but I'm sure it's coming. I've looked for some sort of Pink Princess spray or repellent, but nada. We are defenseless against it!

kim-d said...

Happy Birthday, belatedly, Liv! Wow, 3 years old AND prettier than all the Disney Princesses put together!!!! You go, girl :)!

Abbie, I had to stare at that picture of you in the kitchen for a while. I have never before seen that phenomenon and I've got a feeling it will be awhile until we see it again...hehehe. "looks like a princess crapped pink"...BWAHAHAHA! And purple, too! Beautemous!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Liv!!! Seriously, could she get any cuter?

Her mom looks pretty cute too! You make me want to be pregnant! Oh gosh, I better stop reading your blog!!! he he he

Kelly said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Liv!! YAY for all the beautiful weather. Looks like she had a blast. LOL at princess crapping pink at your house. I hate pink but would love to be able to have a girly party here!! NOT gonna happen I guess! LOL

HoodMama said...

Happy Birthday Liv!!! That looks like some kinda fun princess party!!!

kittykat said...

Happy Birthday Livie!!!

like the new background by the way...