Monday, June 30, 2008

The heavens parted....momentarily....

I KNOW you all have been sitting at your computers night and day eagerly awaiting my next post about how the Saturday Garage Sale went. Because you all are SERIOUSLY that interested in my life, right? RIGHT?! ok good.

Well, Saturday, though it only lasted a short time, was much more productive than Friday.

Had the weather not been about 500 degrees Fahrenheit, I imagine there would have been a ton more garage salers out and about. It was just too darn hot. Way to go on picking the HOTTEST day of the year, Abbie, way to go.

Mommy dearest joined me this time and I'm pleased to report that though the day was slower than we had hoped, it wasn't a total loss.

Look, I didn't even get a bloody nose like I warned in my last post from the bored nose-picking. Although, I may need to talk to someone about what to do about those nose hairs....

5 comments:

MKHKKH said...

I have to tell you that when I got on the two big girls ran over to see "How big Abbie's baby is!!" Even my girls love ya. How are you feeling mama? Your nose is lookin great. HEHEHEHEHEHE

Kelly said...

Glad you at least sold some stuff.

Looks like you and your mom had some fun anyway.

Contrarian said...

If you weren't already married, I'd say that nose shot would be perfect for the rehersal dinner.
I have friends who make small fortunes from their garage sales. I think mostly from me. Hmmm.
Glad you had fun with your mom.

Redhead in Vegas said...

holy crap girl-
you are HILARIOUS!

kittykat said...

You are SO FUNNY!!! You guys look like you kept yourselves busy between customers, LOL or was that just a reaction to the heat?