Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oooh looky here!

A new pretty background! I seriously spent ENTIRELY too much time on here putting this up. Like a ridiculous amount of time. Time that could have been spent studying the back of my eyelids. Oh the price you pay for beauty, even the virtual kind! ha!
I think I hear my pillow and nice new down mattress topper calling my name. Yes, I'm certain of it. It's either that or my husband who I'm sure thinks I have sneaked out to the local bar by now to toss back a few after the lovely day I had. *sigh*

5 comments:

HoodMama said...

I go to sleep, wake up and whoosh, you've posted a month's worth! So fun to read about your Christmas! We caved and got a fake and lighted (very important) tree last year and it took 5 minutes to put up this year. TOTALLY worth it.
Love the pics of your early days with hubby! At least you didn't have big hair like me.

denise said...

I can NOT believe it. I worked for HOURS (it seemed) completely changing the format of my blog, followed by blogging about it. Then I see your post and new format. That's pretty scary. Perhaps we were twins lost at birth. No wait...I was there at birth...

MKHKKH said...

Love the new background. Just in time for the New Year!

We are having the tree battle, I mean talk too!

Kellan said...

Hi Abbie - I like your template - very cool.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year - come by and see me in 2008 so I can get to know you better. See you then. Kellan

Unknown said...

Okay, spill it. How did you do this?! I am so impressed! (and, frankly, quite jealous.)