Monday, December 17, 2007

One too many??

This is THE must see video of all time people. But please, for the love of our God in heaven, if you laugh, please tell me so I don't feel so bad for practically wetting myself from chuckling so hard. You feel so bad laughing-it's like laughing at an unfortunately ugly baby. (oh come on, don't give me that 'all babies are beautiful' crap, because you know full well, you all have seen an ugly baby or two in your lifetime.) They can't help it. God made them that way. Well, in this case, God has the most hilarious sense of humor! View and enjoy my bloggy friends, view and enjoy....

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my... my dear Abbie. I can't say I laughed all that much. It kind of creeped me out. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

MKHKKH said...

That was funny! Why on earth would they do that? I think your right, God was looking for a good laugh! I can't imagine that evolution produced that. LOL.

HoodMama said...

My family would just want to stand by the fence and keep scaring them over and over. It would not be a proud moment for the Hills.