Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pinch it off!!!

Ok, no joke we have the dumbest fish ever. I was just up laying Livie down for her nap and glanced over at our little scaly friend and noticed he has a long string of poop approximately 6 inches or so in length just dragging along behind him. EW. John and I often comment (because we have nothing better to do) on how often this little guy swims around with poo attached to his behind. But NEVER has he had dung about 2 X's his length catching a ride on his teeny tiny tooshy. That's disgusting. If I had crap hanging off of my bum all day for the whole world to see, I wouldn't have any friends. At least I would hope that I wouldn't. Who would want to be friends with someone that wants to be friends with someone that has poop hanging off of their butt?? You get the point. Maybe thats why he's content to swim around his little fishy world by his self.
Or, maybe he's not dumb. Maybe he has some bowel issues. Either way, gross. I knew I didn't like fish for a reason. (besides the obvious fact that they taste/smell revolting....)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

"Hi-larious" as my dear husband often says. Our crazy fish do the same thing! (still laughing my butt off!)