Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Friggin Thanksgiving


Dear A-hole who-decided-to-share-this-disgusting-cold-with-me,

Really?? Was it imperative that you spread the most repulsive cold possible?? When the ever-thickening phlegm was caked to the back of your throat, was your first thought to hunt me of all people down and make sure that I was the one who rejoiced in the beauty of hacking on indescribably revolting junk with you?? When your cold finally started to fade, but then came back the very next day 10 times worse, did you think 'Oh, Abbie would LOVE this one!'?? Thanks. Thanks for thinking of me first jerk. Hope that made your day.

Not so Sincerely,

Abbie

3 comments:

Aj Schwanz said...

Oh boo.

At least it wasn't the stomach flu . . . :)

Abbie said...

Hahaha Oh Miss AJ...I forgot you were the puking queen this last week, huh?? Just needed to have my pity party, and now I'm done. Not with the snot....or the boogers....but done complaining. Yes, I'm done.

Unknown said...

Oh yuck! Please don't send it here. You crack me up!