Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not quite the 'Chester the Molester' type

So here I am working my way through my regularly visited sites in my bookmarks and decide to check my email....Oh! Looky here, someone commented on my blog! Great, let's just go check that out. A little click here, sign in there, and....*GASP*

Lets go back a bit. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read other blogs. Particularly other mommy blogs. I love to know that there are other mothers out there who, while having it all together would be just fan-freaking-tastic, we all just know thats not always possible. I LOVE to hear all the hilarious and random things their little ones say throughout the day. I LOVE that 'oh my gosh, I know JUST what you are talking about!!' feeling. Especially when you are home by yourself. All. Freaking. Day. That little bit of connection to the outside world does wonders for a depressed mother of a toddler.

Ok, back to my horrifying realization at the beginning of this post-One of the mommy blogs that I linked to my own blog as one that I regularly visit? She commented on my blog!! Oh lord. First thought: Oh crap. How did she know that I have been reading her blog?? I haven't ever commented before....she's totally going to think I'm a stalker.....How can she not think that I'm totally wierd and plotting this big 'stand outside your window and stare at you and then steal all your kids' adventure??
Please, Dear Woman, Have no fear. I can't handle one kid let alone all six of yours! ;)

Now that I have embarrassingly introduced you to my newest 'blogging buddy' wander over and take a look at her blog! If you are a Mother of 1 or 20, if you are a woman, shoot-even if you just have a pretty darn good sense of you humor, you will appreciate it! I promise! And tell her that her stalk....I mean Abbie sent you! HAHAHA JOKES people, jokes!!

Oh lord, have I dug myself even deeper?? *sigh*

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi.
So I figured I would introduce myself so that I could clear the "stalker" image as well :) Love the blog and sense of humor.

Feel better.

MKHKKH said...

Hi Abbie. I found you through Mom's Happy Handful. I love your sense of humor! Too funny. I can relate to the joy in seeing another mom in your shoes. I am new to "blogging". I have had my blog for a bit but haven't ventured out much. Hope to visit/stalk you lots;)
Katie

Unknown said...

OMG!! You totally crack me up! Thanks for the plug:-) And for the record, whether it's one or six, this is the greatest/most frustrating job ever. We may not win "Mommy of the Year," but our kids are relativly clean and we are almost sane. You are doing a great job!

Unknown said...

r.e.l.a.t.i.v.e.l.y. I need to learn to spell already..geez.