Thursday, November 29, 2007

Girl, I KNOW I can dance!!

I am SO blessed to have the best in-laws in the world. Johns sisters are truly like my own and his momma is my #2 for sure. I love them love them love them.
My momma #2 treated us girls to the-are you ready for this.......SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE tour!!!
I know. You are jealous. But God doesn't like jealousy, so why don't you just suck it up and be happy for me, k?
It's WAY too hard to try and describe how cool the show really was, so I'll just throw some pictures out at ya to enjoy....




*Doing a group dance*



*I like to pretend that it's me dancing
with Pasha during this one....*sigh*



*This dance was to the Lion King
song...it was incredible!*



*You whip that cape around
Pasha! Whip that cape you
gorgeous hunk of a man!
(it's ok, John totally knows I
feel this way. He has Halo3, I
have Pasha. He'll get over it.)*




*The lady in-laws who I got
to be super giddy with for
a night!*


Thanks momma 2 for a much needed fun night out! I love you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I admit it...I'm so jealous I can't think straight. I've decided that when I die, in Heaven I will be able to sing, I'll be skinny, and I will be able to dance like that skinny chic on Dancing with the Stars.

Also, you guys went to Red Robin? **swoon** I puffy heart their french onion soup. Delicious!