Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wedding weekend: Part deux

Sooo when I last left you, which was entirely too long ago, I shared a few pics of us getting ready for the wedding day last weekend. Here are a few more to finish off the beautiful day :)



There is nothing like pairing a beautiful dress with an awesome pair of Superman undies. I'm tellin' ya, this girl knows all about her accessories.



I'm pretty sure you have never seen two cuter girls in your life. I DARE you tell tell me differently. Go ahead, try. I'll punch you in the face.



Here we are in our 'princess dresses', as Liv likes to call them.



Keeping my legs closed for any extended amount of time is increasing with difficulty lately. At least I shaved those puppies, huh?



And while you may think I'm sacrificing in the greatest way to pin this aisle runner, you would be mistaken. Thats just a front. It actually feels DANG good to let the old belly hang like that. So, thought I would do something productive while I was down there.
I still don't get why they made me get up when the wedding started. Whatever.



Here we are, all of us girlies, in all our hair-sprayed, make-up plastered, glory.



And here we are in the food line. Please make note that I am the FIRST one in line. I would like to tell you that they made me go first because I'm 'the pregnant one who needs to eat', but that would be a lie. I'm just selfish.



And finally, here I am with my beautiful Miss Magoo. Isn't she stunning? She looks like a model right out of a bridal magazine!

Thank you my precious friend for letting me be a part of your big day. You mean the world to me and I love you to pieces!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

AWESOME pictures! You girls looked gorgeous in your dresses! I laughed at the one of you down on all fours because I remember all too well how good it felt to let that belly hang! The summer I was pregnant with Noah I was a bridesmaid in TWO weddings, talk about hot and uncomfortable!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the underwear photo. You guys look great!

Oh, and I left you an award on my blog!

MKHKKH said...

Your dress is gorgeous! You look hot mama! I am in my sisters wedding on the 13th and I wont look nearly as cute as you!
Liv is a girl after my own heart. If I could wear those under my dress, I totally would!