Monday, August 25, 2008

Wedding weekend: Part 1

It was a humdinger of a weekend.
I know, that was a stupid word to use, but I've always wanted to use it in a sentence and now I have, therefore I can officially now die happy.

It's taken me a while to blog about this weekend, well, because between being up every hour the night before the wedding with braxton hicks contractions, and racing with a 3 year old all weekend, I'm kinda pooped!

I think for now, I'll just scratch all your itches by sharing some fun pics, then I'll detail about it all at a later time....cool? Cool...


Here we are at the rehearsal dinner, the bride is the one sitting next to me in the white shirt.
All but one of the us went to high school together! It was fun to all be together again!


Here we are spending the night in the hotel room. As you can see, Liv is WAY more excited than I am. It could have something to do with the fact that I don't fling MY limbs all over her while I sleep or that I don't start yelling gibberish about not being able to catch the butterflies in the middle of the night and scare the pee out of her. I'm just sayin'...



Here we are 'getting our hair did'! She likes it when I get her hair tangled in the brush when I'm blow-drying it. She really does.


The finished product! This weekend I taught her 'pain is beauty'. She'll learn to appreciate it in time.
The second picture is of her and her bestest friend Miss Kaylee, who is the bride's daughter. The bride is also my dearest friend, so it was just an extra special time for all of us.



Mommy and Livie all purtied up! We clean up pretty nice, huh? :)

Wedding weekend: Part 2 coming soon...

8 comments:

HoodMama said...

OOH! I love weddings! Too fun! Ok, love your new look and your flip flop tan lines crack me up!

Kelly said...

Cute pics-I bet you girls looked gorgeous in the wedding!!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE, both of you!

Unknown said...

Hey Abbie, just wanted to say hi and loved seeing you at the wedding. You and Livie were so pretty. Loved it!

Amy said...

You both look so purdy!!!

Jenny said...

You guys are so adorable!!!!! I just want to smack ya. But I won't 'cause you're preggers and all. :)

MKHKKH said...

You guys are the cutest ever!
How are you feeling mama? How many days are down to? I think of you and baby girl often but am being run ragged by my heard of kids.

Redhead in Vegas said...

You guys look so beautiful!