Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Where did she go??




You all will NEVER believe what my child did to me yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon, nap time rolled around. Everyone breathe a sigh of relief with me now: ahhhhh! We turned the TV off, and began to climb the stairs.

Thats when it happened.

That child of mine had the nerve to tell me 'Goodnight mom. I can pray and tuck myself in this time. I don't need you to tuck me in.' And she proceeded to march her little heiney down the hall to her room and lay down in bed.

Uhhh 'scuse me?!

As if I'm not a major mess with her, my 'baby', getting ready to start preschool for the first time next week, now she decides to go all independent on me?!

I DON'T THINK SO!!

I think she needs a good time-out. Yes, I think that will get her to re-think how she gets all grown-up on me! Hmph!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Aiden drags out tuck in time so long that I think I'd be happy if he said that to me! LOL

Amy said...

She is just so adorable. =)

Redhead in Vegas said...

Give her 24 days, she'll come back around.

MKHKKH said...

Such a big girl! You tell her I still tuck in my 7 year old!

Jenny said...

How heartbreaking. Next she'll be asking for an alarm clock so she can get up on her own. Embrace her bravery and independence...rather that than a clingy brat!!!! Are her tantrum days over?

HoodMama said...

Ground her. That's right. Ground her and then take away her special fnuggle blanket. That'll teach her to grow up on you. :)