Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Please, don't scream.

Some of you may be a bit put off by this picture. In fact. some of you maybe even be so horrified that you are plagued with nightmares for weeks to come after viewing it.

I apologize ahead of time.

You have been warned.


It's true. I'm still INCREDIBLY pregnant. 33 weeks my friends, and I'm certainly not getting any smaller.

*note* please excuse the nice looking man picking his nose in the background. I only claim him on every other Thursday. This was taken on a Sunday.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

You look awesome! Wow, 33 weeks, it's all downhill from here!

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is: YOUR belly is absolutely ADORABLE! Not a single stretch mark... You have the pregnant belly that I always hoped I would have....NO SUCH LUCK! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Krista Motsinger said...

You look super cute!! You are almost there:):)

HoodMama said...

1. I love that you're almost there!!!
2. So cute you and your belly!!!
3. I would pay money to see you get in that hammock and then try to get out of it. Big money! :)

Unknown said...

Your belly is so so cute! It's perfect! You look so good too! I can't believe your almost done and ready to bring home another little princess. Can't wait!

Amy said...

Oh to be preggo again! I think you look fabulous!

Redhead in Vegas said...

i'm guessing that if i looked half as cute as you do pregnant, i would be in the same boat right now. you look so good!

kim-d said...

Awww, Abs, that is SO stinkin' cute! Seriously...you look great; now I know what "they" mean by some pregnant woman having a glow! I just cannot wait for Samantha...won't be long now. I still wish you could go for September 13... :)

Jenny said...

Abbie, Abbie, Abbie. HOW DO YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE? Even whilst on the verge of popping?
Nose picking in the background is classic.