Monday, September 8, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Or the cervix dilate quicker?
One could only hope....

You may (or may not) have noticed my absence from blogging as of late....

Between this giant head lodged in my pelvis and the fact that my precious girl is starting preschool for the very first time tomorrow, well, this momma is a little emotionally preoccupied as of late.

Which is a bummer because I've got some great posts brewin' in the old noggin. One may or may not include racist sheep.

Yes, I said racist sheep.

I know, you can hardly wait.

I'll be back tomorrow with tons of too cute for words pictures of Miss Olivia heading off to class to corrupt all her little classmates with her overbearing mothering skills.

5 comments:

Aj Schwanz said...

Waiting . . . . waiting . . . waiting . . .

Unknown said...

I cant believe livie is old enough for preschool already....
dylan started kindergarten today.

I will be in town tomorrow and most of wednesday Im sure I will see you guys!

Kelly said...

I can't wait for first day of school pictures!! Just please don't show any dilating cervix pictures! ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Still waiting for preschool pictures :)