Monday, December 22, 2008

The snow made me do it

I know, I don't post for weeks and then BAM!! Two posts in one day!

I'll hold while you all compose yourselves.

Better? Ok, lets begin.

I've been tagged by Jessi to do a fun little doo-hicky-blog-pass-it-on thing. Yeah. I don't know what that means either, just go with me on it.

Here are the rules as stated to me:

1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.

2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag 4 people to do the same.


This little game, my friends, has taken us to August of 2006 on our computer. The picture below is of Livie, age about 15 months old, on one of those little 25 cent rides in the mall. This is her 'if you don't take me off of here in about 2 seconds I will have a complete melt-down' face.

And yes. She has her mother to thank for those dark circles. You are welcome Liv.

I tag: Katie at MKHKKH, Carey at Redhead in Vegas, Kim at Lifeafter, and Kelly at Life with 3 boys

12 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok girl, I'm all over it. :)

Redhead in Vegas said...

Me too! I am playing Wii with Kathy but I will get it up by tomorrow.

kim-d said...

It's a Christmas dream come true for me, this BAM! two posts thing from you. And just look at little Livie...AWWWW! I am touched and honored to be tagged, and I will get on it this afternoon :). Who loves ya? I DO, I DO (waves hand wildly in air)!!!

kim-d said...

Merry, Merry Christmas to you Absie, and to John and the girls! I love you, too, Sweetie! :)

Redhead in Vegas said...

Finally posted my pic.

MKHKKH said...

Thanks Abbie! I will work on this. I hope you have a blessed 2009! Hugs.

kim-d said...

Abbie??? Oh, Abbbbbbbbiiiiiiieeee...

Where are you? Did Santa spirit you off to the North Pole to work as an elf for Christmas, 2009?

Send a smoke signal or something. I miss you!!!

MKHKKH said...

Hey Abbie. Just thinking of you. Hope you and those precious girls are all well. OK, John too. :)

kim-d said...

Absie!!! I was so happy to get your comment today; I think about you lots, I'm just not so good at e-mailing! I hope you're well, that the girls are good, and that you will soon come back to the blogosphere. I love you and miss you, Girl!

MKHKKH said...

Hey girl. I don't know if you check this anymore but I just wanted to tell you I am thinking of you. I hope you are feeling better. I would love an update and to see those sweet girls. You know I am partial to girls! Take care.
Katie

kim-d said...

ABBSIE!!!! I thought you were lost and gone forever to me! I can't even tell you how happy I am that you commented...I hope you get this comment, and I will also leave you a few words on my next blog post. I'm gonna try to find you on facebook and, if I can, I'll send you a friend request. If not, e-mail me so we can figure it out, cause I'm always there! :)

So glad to hear from you. My own private little Christmas miracle! Can't wait to hear about the girls!!!

kim-d said...

Abs, I can't find you on facebook. Please, please, please...e-mail me at kdanielson@earthlink.net so we can get it figured out!