Monday, December 22, 2008

Spend Less, Give more

John and I decided at the beginning of the season to jump on the bandwagon of this Advent Conspiracy idea. It's something each of us has become quite passionate about this Christmas, and hope that the idea catches on with others as well in years to come!

We've been making gifts for family this year (can't tell you what because they may be reading this). Oh, and don't worry, none of my gifts are anything made in the kitchen. I love you all WAY too much for that. :)

2 comments:

Rebekah and Arthur Walker said...

Oh Abbie...I totally love this! It is sooo true. I was just talking at work about that today. When I was little we got like our own personal blanket (Cause we have 12 million kids in my family) or something just for us. We didn't get an xbox and 19 new games. I'm so sick of the spoiled children and no one really loves christmas anymore. Think I've become a scrooge because of it.

kim-d said...

Have a blessed Christmas, sweet Abbie! I've missed you so much, but was just plain ole too tired to comment...hehehe! Just know I'm always thinking of you, and can't wait to see the pix you take of your cuties at Christmas!!!